Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Help Me Down the Aisle?


Ya’ll, I am in full-swing wedding planning mode. I am trying my best to get as much done as possible during the week so that my weekends are productive when I get the change to go home. This whole planning a wedding 3 hours away from your mom thing is not so easy! That’s why I’m enlisting any and all help from those caring to sound off from experience. A few questions:
·         Where did you get your invitations and programs? Did you make them yourselves or get them online? What’s the most cost-effective while still looking great?
·         I’m 99% sure we’ve picked a honeymoon location (The Excellence in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!) but does anyone else have any great recommendations on deals with all-inclusive resorts?
·         We’re getting married in the winter at early evening, really preventing us from doing outside pictures after the ceremony. From those whose first moment to see each other was staring down the aisle and those who did a “first look,” what were the pros and cons? If we wait, we will have to do all of our pictures inside.
·         Toasting- what do we think of it? at the wedding? At rehearsal dinner? Both?
·         Registering- we’re currently working on Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Pottery Barn. Experiences, good and bad, from any or all?
·         Fun details- what’s worth my time to DIY? Any unique ideas I could incorporate into my theme?
·         Music- first dance, ceremony, etc. I am not a music person, and I am in serious need of some great music. I’m considering anything and everything!
I appreciate all of your help so much! Feel free to comment in the comments section or on Facebook. (I know sometimes Blogger is finicky). Looking forward to reading some responses!
-          RB

No comments:

Post a Comment